POLL: October Box Flour Preference

We’ve developed a delicious, functional, all purpose flour using Kernza®. It’s 40% Kernza and 60% a high protein wheat. It’s a sifted flour, and has great flavor. @joekaplan has made breads, croissants, brioche, and cookies with it successfully, and we’ve shared it with chefs in Minnesota.

We’re wondering what bag size you would like as we head into the fall and winter baking season. We’re planning on a 4 lb bag, but wanted to check in with members and see if they would prefer just 2 lbs of flour, and an additional bag of another product.

Please vote here, and we’d happily hear your thoughts if you’d like to chime in below. Thanks!

We’re planning for October Full and Half Shares to be:

Full Share

• 2 bags of Perennial Savory Pilaf
  • 4 lbs of All Purpose Regenerative Flour
  • 2 bags of Kernza Pasta
  • 4 bags of Kernza Crackers, 2 classic and 2 flavored
  • 2 bags of Perennial Hot Cereal
  • 2 bags of Perennial Pancake mix

Half Share

• 1 bag of Perennial Savory Pilaf
  • 4 lbs of All Purpose Regenerative Flour
  • 1 bag of Kernza Pasta
  • 1 bag of Kernza Crackers
  • 1 bag of Perennial Hot Cereal
  • 1 bag of Perennial Pancake mix
October Box Flour Preference
  • 4 Lbs All Purpose Flour
  • 2 Lbs All Purpose Flour, and an additional bag of a different product

0 voters

I vote for 4 lb flour. thank you. Clarice Hutchens

1 Like

I’m getting the 1/2 share and have voted for the 4Lbs All Purpose flour, but I am hoping to get a chance later to try a bag of the other type of crackers! Thank you for asking our opinion.

1 Like

Can’t wait for my first half-share!
My vote would be for 2 lb. of All-purpose flour instead of 4, as I’m not a huge baker.

1 Like

I do a lot of baking and am wanting to try the Kernza flour in my sourdough bread. In fact, I would like to have the option of receiving more flour and fewer processed items. Nancy

1 Like